CASO is a non-partisan, not-for-profit industry association committed to the growth and international competitiveness of Ontario’s animation and visual effects industry, through advocacy, professional development, and marketing initiatives.
Why Join CASO?
CASO Members Receive:
- A strong consolidated voice representing your interests to the municipal, provincial and federal governments.
- A productive liaison to other Ontario agencies and associations with shared or overlapping objectives.
- An international industry marketing strategy that represents your interests… your way. In addition to building a strong CASO brand, further objectives are to create specific marketing opportunities for your company in the international marketplace.
- The CASO website will be a clearing house for news and information critical to the success of your business in the current global economy. Including: industry statistics, relevant industry trends, challenges, and opportunities.
- A members only services directory that will point to tools, data, services and links relevant to the needs of your business.
- Networking opportunities with industry peers.
- The support of a dedicated team on the CASO Staff, Executive and Board who are working to create policies and services that are customized to help you and your company succeed.